Each week we will feature a delicious recipe from our culinary school. This recipe will also feature a great product from our store!
This week we will be using the Bodum Ice Tea Jug. The jug features a separate filter to place your loose leaf or bagged tea, then simply fill halfway with hot water, top with cold water and ice and you have delicious and refreshing ice tea!
Raspberry and Mint Ice Tea
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 6 tsp. loose leaf black tea, or 4-6 tea bags
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp. sugar (you may need more depending on your tastes)
- cold and boiling water
- Place the raspberries in the bowl of a food processor. Blend until pureed. Strain the puree through a fine mesh sieve to get rid of seeds and set aside.
- In the filter of the ice tea maker place the tea leaves or bags and the mint. Pour 3 cups of boiling water into the jug and let steep for 10 minutes. Remove the filter and stir in the sugar. Test the sweetness and adjust to your liking.
- Pour in the raspberry puree and stir to combine.
- Fill the remaining pitcher with cold water and ice.
|Bodum Ice Tea Maker $34.95|